This Saturday and Sunday (March 9-10) we are partnering with our friends at Temple Isaiah to take part in Food-Free Fest 2013, an event for high school students.
FORMS CAN BE FOUND HERE!
If you have been wondering whether or not to attend this event, here are 10 reasons why it is going to be awesome.
10. We are partnering with Temple Isaiah, which is in the moderate-to-extreme range of awesome.
9. The weekend will count toward service hours you need for school.
8. It is your first opportunity in 2013 to spend to night at Temple Isaiah.
7. The event is led and hosted by members of LAFTY at TA and SPLASH at LOPC. If you didn’t love acronyms before, you will by Sunday afternoon!
6. You get to hang out with awesome people over the course of the event, and you’ll probably meet amazing new people as well. And, well, that’s pretty sweet.
5. Because you have been trying to find a way to be involved with an activity that has an alliterative title.
4. We will have the chance to participate in a bunch of mission and social justice activities.
3. Canned Food Drive competition and awards to follow, including: heaviest item, oldest item, coolest item, and more!
See you Saturday!