Summer At Seedlings
2021 Program Information
UPDATE: Our summer program is currently full. For more information, please email our Summer Director, Kathy LaPlante, email@example.com.
Registration: Current Seedlings Families will receive summer registration forms the week of March 1st. Forms are due by March 8th. Summer confirmations will be sent by 3/15/21. If room allows, any open spots will be made available to incoming 21-22 families, first come based on family priority numbers.
Summer Dates: June 15-July 23 (closed July 5-9), 5 week program (must enroll for all 5 weeks)
Program cost: (Includes tuition and materials fee for all 5 weeks)
Poppies and Petunias:
- $1295, 4 days a week (Tuesday-Friday)
- $850, 2 days a week (Tuesday/Thursday or Wednesday/Friday)
Snapdragons, Tulips and Daffodils:
- $1195, 4 days a week (Tuesday-Friday)
- $750, 2 days a week (Tuesday/Thursday or Wednesday/Friday)
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (hours may vary slightly due to staggered drop off and pick up time)
**Summer at Seedlings 2021 is for currently enrolled families, 2 years and older
- Summer at Seedlings will have fun, engaging activities on our courtyard and outside playground. Outside vendors/performers will not be invited to our program this year.
- We ask that all families continue to adhere to our travel and quarantine guidelines in accordance with the most recent Community Care Licensing and CDC guidance.
- We are continually updating our processes and protocols in accordance with the most recent Community Care Licensing and CDC guidance. Group sizes are now smaller, and we are practicing social distancing to the best of our ability.
- There will be a required onsite Daily Health Check for all staff and families before coming into school. Additionally, students will receive health checks throughout the day in their classroom. Each staff member, student and student’s drop off person will have his or her temperature taken by a staff member with a non-contact thermometer every day at drop off as well as a visual health check.
- Only students and staff will be allowed in the Seedlings Preschool building. Drop-Off and pick-up will take place at designated outside areas depending on your child’s class. Families must practice social distancing in the designated area during drop off and pick up and the adult drop off person must wear a mask when outside of their vehicle.
- CDC recommended hygiene and handwashing procedures will be emphasized in the classrooms.
- Reduced class sizes, as determined by local guidance, will take effect. Each group will remain in consistent groupings with consistent staffing with a daily group size of no more than twelve students and two teachers, or as mandated by the Contra Costa Department of Health Services should group sizes change.
- Social/Physical Distancing: Since it can be difficult to keep physical space between children and their caretakers, social distancing in our classrooms will happen because we will have less children enrolled. We will make accommodations to spread children out in the physical spaces as much as possible. Adults will wear masks at all times while on campus. It is recommended that children two years and older wear a mask. We understand that this will not work for all children, but if they have a mask we can at least encourage them to wear them especially in instances where they come in closer contact with other children.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high touch surfaces will occur throughout the day, including but not limited to: toys, door knobs, bathrooms (including sinks & toilets) and outdoor surfaces (climbing structure, railings, handles, edges, ride on bikes).
- Families should anticipate that temporary closings may occur during the duration of this pandemic.
If you have questions about Summer at Seedlings 2021 or the enrollment process, please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.