Retreat Rooms & Rates
The accommodations at Mount Hermon are grouped into three categories: Deluxe, Standard, and Economy; and two types: Lodges, which are rooms that share walls with other rooms, and Cabins, which are stand-alone. Descriptions of the various accommodations are below; click on the names of each of the accommodations to see a detailed floor plan. Rates include all meals from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch. Served in the Conference Center Dining Hall, they include a wide variety of well prepared foods with diverse options, gluten-free options, salad bar and Mount Hermon favorites.
Please remember that accommodation assignments are are first-come, first-serve, and are based on room category chosen, size of the group at time of registration, and special needs of members of the group. We will contact each group in the order that they register to place and confirm room assignments. *All children 3 years and under are free but must also be registered.
The Deluxe category of accommodations includes these choices:
- Deluxe Lodges include hotel-style rooms with a private bath, lanai, towels, and pre-made beds.
- Deluxe Cabins are private retreats with furnished living rooms, kitchens, and bedrooms and include pre-made beds, towels, and a coffee maker.
The Standard category of accommodations includes these choices:
- Standard Lodge rooms have private baths, towels, and pre-made beds.
- Standard Cabins come with furnished living rooms, kitchens, and bedrooms and include pre-made beds and towels. All
The Economy category of accommodations includes these choices:
- Economy Lodge rooms have private baths, towels, and bedding for you to make your own bed upon arrival.
- Economy Cabins come with basic furnished living rooms, kitchens, and bedrooms. Make your own bed upon arrival.
$50 of each registration is a non-refundable deposit made at the time of payment. The remaining balance is refundable up until one week before the event. Cancellations made after this date will not be eligible for a refund.