Who We Are
Our mission is to be a welcoming and loving community of faith that learns, grows, and serves together.
- Sharing the good news of the gospel and making disciples (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Seeking transformation in Christ that changes lives for the better (Romans 12:1)
- Showing gifts to the world that the Spirit produces: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control (Galatians 5:23)
- Working humbly to encourage justice and equity in the world (Micah 6: 8)
- Striving for unity, not uniformity, and sharing gifts in serving others (Ephesians 4:1-16)
- Breaking down barriers of separation and exclusion (Galatians 3:28)