Work With Us
Lafayette-Orinda Presbyterian Church seeks talented people to offer their gifts and abilities to the glory of God and to fulfill our mission of being a worshiping, caring, equipping and witnessing community.
- Requirements for all positions include:A growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- A servant’s heart
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficiency in computers including Microsoft Office programs
LOPC is a dynamic place to work. Our staff shares a vision and call to serve Jesus Christ as adults and disciples, in a spirit of respect, cooperation and communication. We believe we all are doing ministry, whether with adults or children, songs or spreadsheets, congregational visits or computers. We seek to glorify God together, to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and through the power of the Holy Spirit to support and encourage each other, our congregation and our many neighbors here in the Lamorinda area. LOPC is an equal opportunity employer.
Listed below are current openings. Please click on the job title for more information and to apply. Know somebody who might be interested in joining our team? Please direct them here.
There are no openings at this time. Please check back.