- Summer Choir – Two sessions are offered this summer for anyone who would like to try out before joining the regular choir. No audition required.
Session #1, led by Greg Murai. ONE REHEARSAL: Wednesday, July 16, 7:00-8:30 p.m.,
CLC Room 205. Sing at the 9:00 & 10:30 a.m. worship services on Sundays, July 20 and 27.
Session #2, led by Brett Strader. ONE REHEARSAL: Wednesday, August 6, 7:00-8:30 p.m.,
CLC Room 205. Sing at the 9:00 & 10:30 a.m. worship services on Sundays, August 10 and 17.
To sign up, contact Worship@lopc.org.
- Festival Choir This large ensemble provides an opportunity for seasonal participation in special worship events. This choir assembles during the Christmas and Easter worship seasons.
Rehearsals: seasonal, Wednesdays, 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Chancel Choir - This large ensemble leads worship 2 or 3 Sundays each month, singing a wide variety of choral repertoire.
Rehearsals: September through June; Wednesdays, 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Chamber Singers – This auditioned chorus leads worship one Sunday each month, and sings challenging and innovative choral repertoire.
Rehearsals: September through June; Mondays, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Noteables – Daytime fellowship of singers sharing their music through performances at assisted living facilities, nursing homes and church events.
Rehearsals September through June on Thursdays, 9:00-10:30 a.m.
- Tremble Clefs - A choral group composed of people who have Parkinson's disease. Besides being great fun, singing can be therapeutic by developing vocal strength and clarity. This group is sponsored the Parkinson's Network of Mt Diablo.
Meets on Thursdays 1:30 -3:30 p.m.
- Handbell Choir -- 15 member group provides special music each month.
Rehearsals: September through June, Thursdays. Contact Handbell Director,Tess Houston.
For additional information about our music programs, contact Worship@lopc.org.