- Festival Choir --This large ensemble provides an opportunity for seasonal participation in special worship events. This choir assembles during the Christmas and Easter worship seasons.
Rehearsals: seasonal, Wednesdays, 7-9 PM
- Chancel Choir -- This large ensemble leads worship 2 or 3 Sundays each month, singing a wide variety of choral repertoire.
Rehearsals: September through June; Wednesdays, 7-9 PM
- Chamber Singers -- This auditioned chorus leads worship one Sunday each month, and sings challenging and innovative choral repertoire.
Rehearsals: September through June; Mondays, 7-8:30 PM
- Noteables -- Daytime fellowship of singers sharing their music through performances at assisted living facilities, nursing homes and church events.
Rehearsals September through June on Thursdays, 9-10:30 AM.
- Tremble Clefs -- A choral group composed of people who have Parkinson's disease. Besides being great fun, singing can be therapeutic by developing vocal strength and clarity. This group is sponsored by the Parkinson's Network of Mt. Diablo.
Meets on Thursdays 1:30 -3:30 PM.
For additional information about our music programs, contact Worship Coordinator Sharon Francis.